Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yang Mana Satu....???






Lately, news that appear in newspaper is about hak orang melayu especially UITM..... Not to offend anyone but seems I was not sure and always ask myself....malay is a bumiputera and so do native races in Malaysia. but how about chinese or indian who convert to Muslim? Are they also recognised as Melayu or bumiputera? Are they entitled for the benefit for bumiputera also...? And as I understand what ever religious that we choose to believe we will never and ever being ourselves to become Malay or Chinese and so do Indian. It still remain what race are we eventhough we convert to other religous....am I right? Previously, I was working at local bank and found that when non bumi was converted to be Muslim, they are eligibled to invest in ASB and ASN. And for all these years, nobody care about that and nobody talk either about that? Somestimes I wonder that maybe people got confused either to protect their rights as a Malay or a Muslim.. As far as I'm aware (eventhough my knowledge in Islam is not really good) in Islam they never teach to discriminise among races and colour of your skin. If you are a muslim its always will be the same either you black or white or colourful if any. I'm not talking about converting to be Muslim because of marrying Malays.
Seems like to protect Muslims' rights is more practical rather than Malays' right. That is my own opinion. Because nowdays is hard to find people who genuinely Malay.


Talking about UITM, I think (if I'm not be mistaken) previously government already allocated 10% (sorry if I'm wrong) for non bumiputera to enter UITM as well as Matriks. Even UNITAR also has open for bumiputera. I'm not in anyone side but through my experience, studying with mix races we will gain more benefit rather that only one race. Even in my group assignment last time, I would prefer to combine my group with Malay, Chinese and Indian. I found the result is really amazing as the chinese aim is to score an A for every task that we are given. So we really working hard to achive that. Alot of argument and obstacle to complete the task but actually it was interesting. Rather than when I join a Malay group to do assignment their attitude is really different. They tend to easily satisfied of what they are doing or "tangkap muat" and their aim is "janji lulus". I hate to do my assignment like that. I feel like its not worth it as you pay the fee so expensive and only hope to get "C". And I was so greatful to have 5As in all my five paper in final semester after I struggled so many things. It is not an easy job but its satisfied me alot.


Besides that I feel strange when government always says that we should united as Malaysian and not "bersikap perkauman".... It makes me confused..... So what is the purpose of UMNO...is it to make sure the pepatah "Takkan Hilang Melayu di Dunia" will not extinct? But sad to say, Malay people itself has forgotten their own tradition.


I really teruja of what Nik Aziz (MB Kelantan) says to Pak Lah to demolish UMNO and PAS and to create another party that really protects the rights of Muslim. I think that is fantastic idea because if you really practising Islam in your life you will agree with this idea. And dont be surprised not every Malay is Muslim and the law of God is much much much better and complete for everything rather than hukum manusia that always be altered from time to time. And isnt that Malaysia is recognised as Negara Islam and also Islam is agama rasmi Malaysia? So...can you see that...?


I really hope by this Nik Aziz idea will mengharmonikan lagi our country from being rakyatnya lebih bertamadun. So guys...whats your opinion?






5 comments:

Ticer Syah said...

i dunno wat to say lah.. its better that way.. but then sometimes PAS seems too extreme for me.. especially hadi awang.. which i dont really amaze about what he had done when PAS won the election once. that's why they didnt make it this time around eventhough the other 5 states win! hope that they would muzakarah more in future.. especially hadi awang..(i think he's a bit gler koser sometimes..larikkkkk)

Ilham Arisa said...

yelah...dah naik bohsan pasal melayu....kalu ikut islam kan senang masyarakat majmuk...prefer nik aziz rather than hadi.cumanya pemimpin pas ni x commercial n org x baper yakin ngan kebolehan pimpinan yg too extreme. yelah skang ni melayu dah lama hancur gara2 dadah, seks, rempit n macam2 lagi. Puncanya sebab kurang ilmu dalam agama.. kena ler carik pemimpin yg betul2 x terlalu extreme n guna pendekatan yg x menggerunkan org

Ticer Syah said...

pak lah also can.. selalu zzzzz... waakakakakaka.. and najib with his C4.. can kill people just in a blink of an eye.. sapo lagi? saifool anuar.. love to let himself getting sodomised.. kuikui

Ilham Arisa said...

We need a good leader but the problem is the genuine good leader will not offer himself to become a leader like zaman Rasullah dulu. Antara intan dan kaca...people always get confuse...which one as the appreance is similar to one another. Sometimes the intan is terpalit dalam lumpur that need to be polished to get its shine.

Ticer Syah said...

aku kah intanterpalit lumpur itew.. wakakaakak